Here is a family Chistmas tradition I would like to share with you. This little manger scene is the perfect ornament for any tree.
When I was little we would pull out the Chistmas cards from the year before dig though, and cut out a Manger seen or two. Now most Chistmas cards are photo cards so you might need to look a little harder.
Here is what we used:
2 Chistmas cards or images
4 cotton balls
1. Take 5 toothpicks glue together to make a house shape.
2. Find two cards or other images and trace around the toothpicks, and cut on the inside of the line.
3. Glue two images together
4. Put a dot of glue on each corner of the tooth pick frame and place the images on top. Then make another layer on top. Repeat the toothpicks frame three times.
5. Flip over and do the same on the other side.
6. Glue a few cotton balls to the top
7. Add a string and hang on your tree