We have been seeing these melted beads all over the web so I thought we would give it a try.
1. Line a pan with aluminum foil place cookie cutters on top, and spray with cooking spray.
2. We separate the beads into colors. Green went in the tree, yellow in the star and so on.
3. I added a pony bead to the top of each thinking that would be a great spot to put in the string after. Also we I added a few more on the Christmas tree.
4. Bake at 400 for 10 mins or until melted.
5. I took them out and placed in freezer for a few mins.
6. Some of my pony beads fell out and they all melted shut. I just pulled out all the melted ones. There was still a hole so no worries. I used a string, laced on one new non-melted bead and then laced though the ornament.
Here is the sight I got the melted bead idea from http://www.wooz.dk/?p=4522