1. Place cookie cutters on top of cookie sheet and spray with cooking spray.
2. We separate the beads into colors.
3. I added a pony bead to the top of each thinking that would be a great spot to put in the string after.
4. Bake at 400 for 10 mins or until melted.
5. I took them out and placed in freezer for a few mins.
6. Some of my pony beads fell out and they all melted shut. I just pulled out all the melted ones. There was still a hole so no worries. I used a string, laced on one new non-melted bead and then laced though the ornament.